Project One: The Celestial Host
Remember cracking open the original Deities & Demigods? The awe when you beheld the stat blocks of the gods drawn from religions across the planet? The Celestial Host revisits that concept, bringing you three pantheons, all drawn from real-world mythologies. Designed for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, The Celestial Host unleashes the might and glory of the Arthurian, Celtic, and Norse pantheons, giving the reader a detailed look at the gods, their followers, their temples, their sacred tomes, their secret cults (or splinter sects) and much, much more!
The collective effort of our first Design Camp, The Celestial House features a host of new, fun content – all of it drawn from Arthurian, Celtic, and Norse lore.
The Celestial Host includes:
- Lots of content! This “art-lite” edition of The Celestial Host is packed with content.
- Detailed information and statistics for King Arthur, Merlin, Sir Lancelot, Sir Gawain, Morgan Le Fey, and many of the important Arthurian figures!
- New Arthurian spells, magic items (including the fabled Bleeding Spear and Holy Grail), traits, jousting rules, factions, and so much more.
- A dozen of the most popular members of the Tuatha Dé Danann, with details on everything from their mortal servants to their individual obedience.
- Detailed information on the Norse Gods, what they demand, and how the devoted rise to met those noble, divine needs.
- New Norse spells
- Thor’s Hammer!
- And enough story seeds to make you want to play in fantasy Earth!
- This is Storm Bunny Studios first patron-driven project and includes several newer authors, including Darren Bellisle, Craig Campbell, Andrew Christian, Andrew Durston, Robert Fairbanks, Jeffrey Hersh, Les Hostetler, Chad Middleton, Christen Sowards, and Kimberly Murphy Wilbanks.
Project Two: The Silver Box
When the PCs stumble upon a pitched battle between bandits and a noble, they are pulled into a violent race to recover a strange relic before its new masters put it to ill-use. Designed for four to six 5th level PCs, The Silver Box takes the PCs from a battle on a burning bridge to a dockside skirmish with a monstrous thing from the chaotic, dark depths below the City of Westwater Bay.
Design Camp’s second project, The Silver Box is a 56-page adventure originally designed for as a Dungeons & Dragons 3.0 compatible product; the Design Camp team spent over six months rebuilding the adventure, converting it to both the newest edition of Dungeons & Dragons, as well as to the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
The Silver Box is divided into five sections, as follows:
- Part One – Ambush at the Burning Bridge – the PCs learn about the Silver Box, the players involved, and why getting the box back is so important.
- Part Two – The Bootlegger’s Barrow – the PCs must dive deep into a den of murdered thieves. The PCs uncover more info about the Silver Box and its dangerous powers.
- Part Three – On the Road – On their race toward the city, the PCs must bypass or overcome the mutations and curses left as traps by the Silver Box.
- Part Four – Into the City – the PC’s mission takes them into the City of Westwater Bay, where they discover The Dented Dragon (and what lies beyond its spiced halls).
- Part Five – Battle at the Docks – the PC’s race ends at the docks, where they must face off against Captain Redgrave and the crew of The Waking Nightmare. Will the PCs recover the Silver Box? Or will chaos be unleashed upon the City of Westwater Bay?